California Law Clinics
Pepperdine University School of Law
Investor Advocacy Clinic
24255 Pacific Coast Highway
Malibu, CA 90263
(310) 506-4063 (fax)
- Qualified clients who have claims and lack the financial resources to obtain legal counsel will not pay legal fees.
- The clinic will handle arbitrations and mediations before FINRA on behalf of California investors who have claims less than $100,000 and household incomes of less than $100,000.
University of San Francisco School of Law
Investor Justice Clinic
2130 Fulton Street KN211
San Francisco, CA 94117-1080
(415) 422-2750 (fax)
- Each request for representation will be considered individually to determine eligibility in terms of household income and amount of claim.
- The clinic may waive eligibility guidelines if the investor cannot obtain legal representation. Our focus is on resolving a case though mediation, but the clinic will also represent investors through arbitration proceedings.
- Eligible clients are not charged legal fees.
- The clinic handles cases throughout the western United States