System Changes for TRAQS Website for Corporate and Agency Debt and Securitized Products
On Monday, May 21, 2012, FINRA will implement the following changes to the Trade Reporting and Quotation Service (TRAQS) secure website:
- Add Daily List Time in HH:MM:SS format to the display grid for all events (adds, deletes, changes)
- The time indicates when the security was included in the Daily List on the FINRA host platform.
- Add Bloomberg Symbol (BSYM) to the Daily List display grid for all events (adds, deletes, changes)
- Add Sub Product filters for the Daily List search
- Add Trade Report Time and Execution Time as filters on Trade Management screen
- Change FINRA Product Management Email on Contact screen to FINRAProductManagement@finra.org
FINRA has also updated the TRACE Corporate and Agency Debt and Securitized Products Web user guides.
If you have questions, please send an email to FINRA Product Management or call (866) 899-2107.