Web CRD Payment Methods and Addresses
Effective February 1, 2014, FINRA changed its banking services to a new bank, Bank of America. Details are provided below for affected check payments and ACH/wire transfers.
Firms may submit their payments by:
- Electronic Payment (E-Bill replaced Web CRD/IARD E-Pay on June 17, 2013)
- ACH or Wire Transfer
- Web CRD Funds Transfer
Electronic Payment via E-Bill
Important Note: Effective June 17, 2013, FINRA's E-Bill system replaced the Web CRD/IARD E-Pay system for firms making electronic (ACH) payments to fund their FINRA Flex-Funding Account. If you have the link to E-Pay bookmarked or saved as a favorite on your computer, please delete it and replace it with a link to E-Bill.
E-Bill allows entitled users to view and add funds to their firm’s FINRA Flex-Funding Account (CRD/IARD Daily Account) through the Firm Gateway. This provides a central place for users to view and pay FINRA invoices as well as fund the FINRA Flex-Funding Account. E-Bill is an online application that enables a firm to authorize electronic payment directly from its designated bank account to the firm's FINRA Flex-Funding Account. FINRA does not charge firms any fees for utilizing E-Bill; however, firms should verify with their bank whether that bank will assess fees for utilizing E-Bill. Entitlement is required to use E-Bill.
For detailed information about how to request access to E-Bill, the enrollment process or how to use this application, please review FINRA's E-Bill Web page and the E-Bill User’s Guide.
Features of E-Bill include:
- Entitlement – an E-Bill entitlement to grant access to Super Account Administrators, Account Administrators and Firm Users is available. Entitled users login using existing Firm Gateway user name and password. No additional login is required.
- Timely Payment to the FINRA Flex-Funding Account –Firms can use funds from successful transactions the next business day or as soon as the funds post to the firm’s Flex-Funding Account.
- Ability to Update E-Bill Account information – Users can select to enter new account information or use previously saved ACH account information for funding.
- Viewable Payment Activity – User may view all payments submitted through E-Bill at any time.
Payment by ACH/Wire Transfer
Firms may transfer funds via ACH or wire into their account:
- Wire transfer deposits received by FINRA before 2 p.m., ET, should be available in Web CRD the next business day. If the deposit is received after 2 p.m., ET, the deposit should be available in Web CRD in two business days. Please note that while wire transfers are received by FINRA on the same day they are initiated, ACH bank transfers typically take several days longer to be received by FINRA.
- Provide your bank with the following information to initiate a transfer (use the applicable ABA Number for the type of payment you are making – either wire or ACH):
- Bank Name: Bank of America
- Transfer funds to: FINRA
- Wire ABA Number: 026009593
- ACH ABA Number: 054001204
- Beneficiary: FINRA
- FINRA Account Number: 226005684771
- Reference Number: Firm CRD Number
- Inform your bank to credit funds to the FINRA bank account and use the firm's CRD Number as a reference number only.
- Please record the confirmation number of the transfer that is given to you by your bank. You will need this if you choose to call your bank later to confirm the transfer.
- Your firm may confirm receipt of the wire payment by FINRA the next business day by checking your Web CRD/IARD account or calling the FINRA Gateway Call Center at (301) 869-6699. Please have the confirmation number of the transfer provided to you by your bank.
- If your firm is located outside of the United States, FINRA's SWIFT-BIC is BOFAUS3N.
Payment via CRD Funds Transfer
To transfer funds between affiliated firms, use the Web CRD/IARD Funds Transfer Request Form.
Payment by Check
- Check deposits received before 2 p.m., ET, should be posted in your account the next business day.
- Check deposits received after 2 p.m., ET, should be posted in your account in two business days.
- Please make checks payable to FINRA and include only your firm's CRD Number as the reference number on the check.
- Check payment mailing locations:
For US Mail Delivery:
P.O. Box 418911
Boston, MA 02241-8911
Note: This address will not accept courier or overnight deliveries.
For Courier & Overnight Deliveries:
Bank of America Lockbox Services
2 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
Provide the following phone number if one is required for the recipient: (800) 376-2703.