Web CRD Payment Methods and Addresses
Firms may submit their payments by:
- Electronic Payment (E-Bill replaced Web CRD/IARD E-Pay on June 17, 2013)
- Wire Transfer
- Web CRD Funds Transfer
Electronic Payment via E-Bill (replaced Web CRD/IARD E-Pay on June 17, 2013)
E-Bill allows entitled users to view and add funds to their firm’s FINRA Flex-Funding Account (CRD/IARD Daily Account) through the Firm Gateway. This provides a central place for users to view and pay FINRA invoices as well as fund the FINRA Flex-Funding Account. E-Bill is an online application that enables a firm to authorize electronic payment directly from its designated bank account to the firm's FINRA Flex-Funding Account. FINRA does not charge firms any fees for utilizing E-Bill; however, firms should verify with their bank whether that bank will assess fees for utilizing E-Bill. Entitlement is required to use E-Bill. For detailed information about the enrollment process or how to use this application, please review the E-Bill User’s Guide.
Features of E-Bill include:
- Entitlement – an E-Bill entitlement to grant access to Super Account Administrators, Account Administrators and Firm Users is available. Entitled users login using existing Firm Gateway user name and password. No additional login is required.
- Timely Payment to the FINRA Flex-Funding Account –Firms can use funds from successful transactions the next business day or as soon as the funds post to the firm’s Flex-Funding Account.
- Ability to Update E-Bill Account information – Users can select to enter new account information or use previously saved ACH account information for funding.
- Viewable Payment Activity – User may view all payments submitted through E-Bill at any time.
Payment by Wire Transfers
Firms may wire funds into their account:
- Wire transfer deposits received before 2 p.m., ET, should be available in Web CRD the next business day. If the deposit is received after 2 p.m., ET, the deposit should be available in Web CRD in two business days.
- Provide your bank with the following information to initiate a wire transfer:
- Bank Name/Location: BNY Mellon Financial Corporation
- ABA Number: 031000037
- Beneficiary: FINRA
- FINRA Account Number: 8-234-353
- Reference Number: Firm CRD Number
- Inform your bank to credit funds to the FINRA bank account and use the firm's CRD Number as a reference number only.
- Please record the confirmation number of the wire transfer that is given to you by your bank. You will need this if you choose to call your bank later to confirm the wire transfer.
- Your firm may confirm receipt of the wire payment by FINRA the next business day by checking your Web CRD/IARD account or calling the FINRA Gateway Call Center at (301) 869-6699. Please have the confirmation number of the wire transfer provided to you by your bank.
- If your firm is located outside of the United States, FINRA's SWIFT-BIC is MELNUS3P.
Payment via CRD Funds Transfer
To transfer funds between affiliated firms, use the Web CRD/IARD Funds Transfer Request Form.
Payment by Check
- Check deposits received before 2 p.m., ET, should be posted in your account the next business day.
- Check deposits received after 2 p.m., ET, should be posted in your account in two business days.
- Please make checks payable to FINRA and include only your firm's CRD Number as the reference number on the check.
- Check payment mailing locations:
For US Mail Delivery:
P.O. Box 7777-9995
Philadelphia, PA 19175-0001
Note: This address will not accept courier or overnight deliveries.
For Courier & Overnight Deliveries:
500 Ross Street 154-0455
Pittsburgh, PA 15262
Provide the following phone number if one is required for the recipient: (301) 869-6699.