Visit this page on a regular basis for new or updated information regarding the Web CRD system and related programs and processes. Web CRD is generally available to all entitled users from
7 a.m. to 11 p.m., Eastern Time (ET), Monday through Friday (may be subject to change). Please refer to the Web CRD availability schedule for detailed weekend and holiday system availability.
- Web CRD/IARD Software Release 2013.2
View an explanation of changes to Web CRD/IARD which were implemented with software release 2013.2 on June 17, 2013.
- Electronic Payment via E-Bill
Effective June 17, 2013, FINRA's E-Bill system replaced Web CRD/IARD E-Pay as the online application for firms seeking to make an electronic payment to their FINRA Flex-Funding Account (CRD/IARD Daily Account). For detailed information, visit the E-Bill Web page.
- Form Filing Tip
The Forms U4 and U5 Interpretive Questions & Answers document has been updated with frequently asked questions regarding a compromise with creditors/short sales (Form U4, Question 14K).
- View CRD-related information and job aides developed for the small firm community.
- View information about how interested firms can submit fingerprint information electronically.
- Checklist for Organizational Change: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Successions
This checklist offers steps for firms to consider when interacting with FINRA during an organizational change, regarding issues such as membership application and system-related privileges.