ORF Migration Industry Call
Program Date: April 28, 2014
2 – 3 p.m. ET
On Monday, September 15, 2014, the OTC Reporting Facility (ORF) is scheduled to migrate to new technology. On this free conference call, FINRA staff:
- provide an update on the major changes and enhancements to ORF;
- discuss ORF testing considerations and early experiences;
- highlight trade reporting changes and frequently asked questions;
- review connectivity considerations for the Trade Data Dissemination Service (TDDS);
- remind firms of the agreements they must execute and have in place prior to reporting trades to the new ORF; and
- answer questions about the migration.
Complete the online registration form. A confirmation email will be sent after your registration has been processed.
Register for the Conference Call
For registration or technical questions call (800) 321-6273.