Anti-Money Laundering E-Learning Courses
FINRA offers an expanding suite of e-learning courses specifically developed for AML training. These 20-to 30-minute courses cover concepts and strategies for detecting and preventing money-laundering activity.
- Independent Course: Two AML Independent Courses – Understanding Your Compliance Obligations and More Key Issues
- Institutional Series: 10 AML Institutional courses – including Customer Identification Procedures, Due Diligence for Foreign Correspondent Accounts, Identification and Reporting Issues and more.
- Operations Series: Five AML Operations Courses – Customer Identification Procedures, Escalating Concerns of Unusual Activity and Responsibilities for Due Diligence, Recognizing Red Flags, and More Key Issues.
- Retail Series: 12 AML Retail Courses – including Due Diligence for Private Banking Accounts, Recognizing and Escalating Suspicious Activity, Recognizing Red Flags a course for Bank-Affiliated Broker-Dealers and one for Broker-Dealers Conducting Business With Foreign Customers.
- Wholesalers Course: Three AML Wholesaler Courses – Understanding Your Compliance Obligations, Detecting and Deterring Money-Laundering Activity, and More Key Issues
- Compliance Series: Two courses on suspicious activity surveillance for compliance professionals.
For a full list of available AML courses, view the e-learning course brochure (PDF 102 KB).
FINRA firms can purchase courses by searching “AML” in the FINRA member catalog. Courses are $12.50 per user.
Non-members can purchase courses through the non-member catalog. Courses are $25 per user.
Other FINRA E-Learning Courses
FINRA offers e-learning courses on a wide range of compliance topics for Firm Element and other training needs. Visit the e-learning page for more information.
Note: Use of FINRA's e-learning courses does not guarantee compliance with regulatory requirements or create a safe harbor from regulatory responsibilities.