FINRA E-Learning Library—Group Purchase
Assign Courses and Track Employee Progress
Purchase FINRA’s e-learning course or library subscriptions — which include access to all of FINRA's e-learning courses — for three or more employees and receive a complimentary training manager login. Designated training managers can use this login to assign courses, track course progress and completion, assign deadlines, run reports and more.
Purchase E-Learning Library Subscriptions
To make a group purchase, complete the following steps.
- Log in to the Learning Management System for FINRA Member Firms or Non-Members.
- Search for and select courses or library subscriptions for purchase.
- Complete the purchase process (see “Purchase a Course or Library” in the Group Training Supervisor User Guide for instructions).
- If purchasing courses for new users, complete the Group User List form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org so FINRA can create accounts associated with your group. Note: If accounts for these users already exist in the LMS, skip this step.
- Once your order is processed, you will receive an email confirmation from the FINRA Learning Management System to confirm your transaction. If a group user list was provided, a separate email will be sent notifying you that the accounts have been created.
- Distribute the license keys from the purchase confirmation email to the users for whom you have purchased access. These users will need to enter the license key to launch the training.
|Purchasing for a Large Group of Employees (1,500+)?|
|If purchasing training for 1,500 or more employees, a site license may be the best option. A site license allows you to provide some or all of FINRA’s e-learning courses to an unlimited number of employees for an annual fee. And, you can choose to deliver courses through your firm’s learning management system or through FINRA’s. Call (800) 321-6273 to learn more.|