Fund Analyzer Additional Information
Resources | Methodology & Data Sources | Glossary | Terms and Conditions
FINRA Fund Analyzer Terms and Conditions
- The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. (FINRA) provides this digital information pertaining to breakpoint information as populated by mutual fund companies in the NSCC Profile II database (“Fund Analyzer Web site"). Your access to this tool through FINRA's Web site does not transfer to you any rights in the technology or information within this tool.
- Your use of this tool is conditioned upon your acceptance, without modification, of all terms and conditions of this Agreement. Any information accessed, requested or provided through this Fund Analyzer Web site must be accessed, requested and used in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in this Agreement. FINRA reserves any rights not expressly granted under these terms and conditions. Additionally, FINRA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the terms and conditions for use of the Fund Analyzer Web site at any time by changing this Agreement, and any changes are effective immediately.
- FINRA makes no exclusive proprietary claim to the information in the Fund Analyzer Web site that is not created by FINRA and you are neither restricted nor prohibited by FINRA from obtaining a copy of any original filing or information from a non-FINRA source.
- You may use this tool ONLY for your own personal or professional use in specific matters pertaining to the information presented within the tool. In the instance of professional use, you may not use this tool for any commercial purpose other than providing fund specific information to specific clients. You may distribute the output of this tool via the email function. By using the email function you acknowledge that FINRA may collect report and email-related data for the purposes of improving the tool, traffic analysis, troubleshooting and other purposes. FINRA does not sell personal information to third parties for commercial purposes.
- The information provided to you through this tool is provided to you ONLY for your own personal or professional use. All other uses are prohibited. You agree that you will not duplicate, download, publish, publicly display, modify or otherwise distribute the information retrieved from this Fund Analyzer Web site for any purpose other than as expressly permitted by this Agreement. In no event may you offer to others any information retrieved from the Fund Analyzer Web site for commercial purposes, or as part of a service bureau or similar arrangement. You agree that you will not use the information retrieved from the Fund Analyzer Web site to develop or create a database of information to be sold, licensed or made otherwise commercially available. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Fund Analyzer Web site information in bulk, or to make voluminous, excessive or repetitive requests for information. You further agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to bypass any software or hardware that prohibits volume requests for information, you will not interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Fund Analyzer Web site, and you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the site.
- All requests for permission to access or use this tool for uses other than those described in Paragraphs 4 or 5 of this Agreement must be made in writing to FINRA clearly stating the purpose and manner in which this tool will be used. Requests may be submitted to FINRA, Firm Compliance Tools, 1735 K Street, Washington, DC 20006. FINRA, in its sole discretion, may approve or reject any request that is inconsistent with the terms and conditions of use of this tool.
- FINRA obtains the information provided via this tool from third party sources believed to be reliable but not guaranteed. In the event you have any questions pertaining to fund specific information displayed through this tool, please contact the relevant fund directly. FINRA is unable to answer any queries relating to fund specific information.
- FINRA does not charge for this service. In the provision of this service, FINRA makes no warranties of any kind, and disclaims liability to any person for any actions taken or omitted in good faith with respect to this tool. FINRA obtains the information provided via this tool from third party sources believed to be reliable but not guaranteed. FINRA is not responsible for and cannot verify information from sources other than FINRA, and does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information requested or displayed. Neither FINRA nor any affiliate or supplier shall be liable for any cause of action in contract, tort, or otherwise, for more than the incremental telecommunications cost incurred to connect to the service. Notwithstanding the above, neither FINRA nor any affiliate or supplier shall be liable for any loss of income, trading loss, or consequential, incidental, or indirect damages, regardless of whether FINRA has been informed of the possibility of such damages.