We encourage balance.
At FINRA, we recognize how important it is to keep work and life in balance, and we strive to help employees achieve that through a variety of worklife programs. Over the years, we’ve been honored for our efforts: Working Mother Magazine included us among its 100 Best Companies, AARP named us one of its 50 Best Employers for Workers Over 50, Computerworld Magazine chose us as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT and the Maryland Work~Life Alliance has awarded us its Workplace Excellence Seal for several years running. In addition, FINRA offers a wide range of family care, financial, wellness and convenience services, including:
- an employee assistance program;
- flexible spending accounts for dependent and health care expenses;
- tuition reimbursement;
- employee resource groups;
- transportation and commuter benefits;
- adoption assistance;
- discount health club memberships; and
- special employee discounts on cars, computers, gifts, entertainment and more.