Advanced Arbitrator Training
In addition to the mandatory basic arbitrator training program, Dispute Resolution offers subject-specific online training modules. These modules are voluntary, unless stated otherwise. Arbitrators who successfully complete FINRA Dispute Resolution's training courses will have this noted on their arbitrator disclosure reports.
The following video courses can be accessed immediately and do not require registration:
- Anti-Money Laundering Requirements and Suspicious Activity Reporting
- Completing Your Arbitrator Expense Report
- Operating the Digital Recorder for Offsite Hearings
- Motions to Dismiss
- Explained Decisions
FINRA also offers advanced training courses through its Learning Management System.
The following courses are available:
- Civility in Arbitration
- Chairperson Training
- Discovery, Abuses and Sanctions
- Expungement Training
- Understanding the Prehearing Stage
- Your Duty to Disclose