2017 FINRA Annual Conference
FINRA's premier event—the Annual Conference provides the opportunity for practitioners, peers and regulators to exchange ideas on today's most timely compliance and regulatory topics. The conference offers industry professionals a variety of sessions related to current trends in technology, cybersecurity, risk management and much more.
The 2017 FINRA Annual Conference is the place to be to:
- Build a Stronger Foundation – Discover new perspectives and hear the latest regulatory updates on topics like vendor management, Member Application Program (MAP) and AML.
- Grow Your Network – Exchange ideas with peers and industry experts at more than 15 special events, including the exclusive opening night reception at the Smithsonian Institution’s Museum of Natural History.
- Access FINRA Senior Staff – Engage in one-on-one discussions, and meet with FINRA Member Regulation, technology specialists for live demos and various FINRA departments to learn about FINRA initiatives.
- Sharpen Your Skills – Earn CLE, CFP and CRCP credits.
- Strengthen Your Firm’s Compliance Function – Meet with more than 50 exhibitors offering compliance products and services.
Choose from more than 50 sessions on a wide range of current topics facing the securities industry. Sample session topics include:
- AML – Customer Due Diligence
- Ask FINRA Senior Staff
- Common Examination Findings and Compliance Practices
- Cloud Storage
- Recidivist Brokers
- And much more
- The first session begins on Tuesday, May 16, at 10 a.m. ET
- The last session ends on Thursday, May 18, at 12 p.m. ET
Onsite registration is open on Monday, May 15, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. ET, and throughout the conference beginning at 8 a.m. ET on Tuesday, May 16.
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
901 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20001
A room block is available at the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC Hotel at the special rate of $333 per night, plus tax. This rate is available until May 5, 2017 or until the room block is sold out.
Hotel reservations will then be accepted on a space-and rate-available basis. Reserve a room online, or call (202) 824-9200 or (877) 212-5752 and identify yourself as a 2017 FINRA Annual Conference attendee.
Individual Attendee Rates
$1,395 - Up to 500 thru 3/31/2017
$1,595 - 500+ or after 3/31/2017
$1,195 - Up to 500 thru 3/31/2017
$1,395 - 500+ or after 3/31/2017
$1,695 - Up to 500 thru 3/31/2017
$1,895 - 500+ or after 3/31/2017
$995 - Up to 500 thru 3/31/2017
$1,195 - 500+ or after 3/31/2017
$1,995 - Up to 500 thru 3/31/2017
$2,195 - 500+ or after 3/31/2017
Group Rates* (Per Person)
$1,180 - Up to 500 thru 3/31/2017
$1,340 - 500+ or after 3/31/2017
$1,440 - Up to 500 thru 3/31/2017
$1,610 - 500+ or after 3/31/2017
$1,690 - Up to 500 thru 3/31/2017
$1,860 - 500+ or after 3/31/2017
* Available to firms registering 3 or more employees at the same time with the same credit card. Please follow instructions in registration system.
Conference fees include attendance to all sessions and conference materials, scheduled breakfast, lunches and receptions.
Conference registration is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Payment is required at the time your registration is submitted. You will receive an email confirmation of your completed registration form and payment. Please make sure your registration has been confirmed prior to your arrival onsite at the conference.
Travel Disclaimer: FINRA suggests that you do not purchase restricted or nonrefundable tickets for travel to the conference, especially prior to receipt of your registration confirmation. FINRA assumes no liability for penalties or fare increases should the conference sell out or in the unlikely event that changes to the conference dates and/or location become necessary.
If you are interested in being an exhibitor at the 2017 Annual Conference, contact Jeff Arcuri at (508) 759-8180 or via email.
Please direct questions about registration to (202) 728-6980 or via email.