FINRA OTC Reporting Facility (ORF) Migration
Production Date — Monday, November 17, 2014
FINRA has migrated the technology for firms to report trades in OTC equity securities to a new OTC Reporting Facility (ORF) platform. Firms that expect to have trade reporting obligations under FINRA rules in OTC equity securities must be migrated to the new platform.
Visit the following pages for announcements related to the migration.
- ORF Rules
- ORF Migration Technical Specifications
- ORF Migration Vendor Feed IP Address Table
- ORF Frequently Asked Questions
- ORF Firm Checklist
ORF Migration Timetable
- Firm pre-launch user testing (NTF) - 4/14/14 – 11/14/14
- Firm user acceptance test dates (Production) - 8/9/14; 8/16/14; 10/11/14; 10/18/14/ 10/25/14; 11/1/14; 11/8/14
- Legal Agreements and Forms
- Reference Data Parallel Period - 10/17/14
- TDDS 2.0 production connectivity – 10/17/14
Legal Agreements and Forms
Legal Agreements. View instructions on the required documentation necessary for ORF participation.
FINRA Services Port Request Form. Submit a request to NASDAQ OMX to assign ORF ports for FIX and CTCI connections.
ORF Project Contacts
|Area of responsibility||Contact|
|Market Operations||(866) 776-0800|
|Product Management||866) 899-2107|
|Subscribe to Notices||http://apps.finra.org/contact_us/1/subscribe.aspx?lists=otce|
On-Demand Program: ORF Migration Industry Call
Original Program Date: July 16, 2014
The OTC Reporting Facility (ORF) Migration industry call that originally took place on July 16 is now available on demand. On this 80-minute, free program, which was developed to help firms prepare for the November 17, 2014*, migration of ORF to new technology, FINRA staff:
- provide a technical update on the specifications and documentation for ORF;
- describe the functionality of the TRAQS web browser;
- review the Web API for Symbol Master and Daily List access;
- provide an overview of ORF UAT testing;
- highlight trade reporting changes and frequently asked questions;
- remind firms of the agreements they must execute and have in place prior to testing and reporting trades to the new ORF;
- identify changes in ORF billing; and
- answer questions about the migration.
* FINRA has revised the date for firms to begin reporting trades to ORF on the new platform on Monday, November 17, 2014.