ORF Migration On Demand Presentation
On June 2, 2014, the OTC Reporting Facility (ORF) is scheduled to migrate to new technology. On this free WebEx and conference call, FINRA staff:
- discussed in detail the major changes and enhancements to ORF;
- reviewed factors that firms will need to consider when reporting or viewing trades in OTC equity securities;
- explained how firms may access the Daily List, Symbol Master and Trade Journal;
- reviewed related changes to the Trade Data Dissemination Service (TDDS);
- discussed the agreements that firms must execute and have in place prior to reporting trades to the new ORF; and
- answered questions about the migration
- Samantha Baker – Manager, Market Operations
- Orlando Cortes – Director, Product Management
- Marie Griffin – Product Manager
- Andrew Kagan – Vice President, Participant Services
- John Magrone – Senior Product Management Analyst
- Paul McKenney – Director, OATS
Complete the online registration form. A confirmation email will be sent after your registration has been processed.
For registration or technical questions call (800) 321-6273.