ORF Participant Information and Legal Agreements
Prior to accessing the FINRA OTC Reporting Facility (ORF), firms must execute the latest version of the FINRA Participation Agreement (FPA), currently Version 1.2. Firms that have previously executed the FPA in order to access another FINRA system (e.g., TRACE) will only need to execute the Amendment to the FPA v.1.2, adding the ORF. Instructions for completing the FPA may be accessed via the link below.
Firms that will be reporting trades on behalf of another FINRA member must execute and have on file with FINRA the Uniform Service Bureau/Executing Broker Agreements (USA) prior to submitting trades to the ORF.
Questions on executing or submitting the FPA or USA may be directed to FINRA Market Operations or call (866)-776-0800.
- Instructions for Completing the FINRA Participation Agreement (includes how to sign up for ORF) (4/19/13)
- FINRA Transparency Services Participation Agreement (FPA) - Version 1.2 (PDF 404 KB)
- Amendment to the FINRA Participant Agreement - Version 1.2 (PDF 110 KB)
- Uniform Service Bureau/Executing Broker Agreement (USA) (PDF 15 KB)
- ORF Transaction Fee Agreement (PDF 213 KB)
ORF Web Access Agreement
- ORF Web Access Agreement (PDF 99 KB)
- TRACE Order Form (for ORF) (Firm Gateway) - Please allow 2 business days for processing