TRACE BTDS 144A Transaction Specifications
FINRA's 144A Dissemination ServiceSM (144ASM) broadcasts last sale price and other relevant trade data for U.S. dollar-denominated private placement, investment grade and high yield corporate bonds to authorized market data vendors. As the transactions are entered into TRACE, FINRA automatically generates data messages to be disseminated real-time on 144A feed.
This document defines the communications interface and message format requirements for the output from 144A feed. All references to a time of day in this specification are in Eastern Time.
- Version 2.5 (PDF 346 KB) (published 12/9/15)
- Version 2.4 (PDF 809 KB) (published 5/18/15)
- Version 2.3 (PDF 695 KB) (published 3/2/15)
- Version 2.2 (PDF 699 KB) (published 1/15/15)
- Version 2.1 (PDF 698 KB) (published 12/15/14)
- Version 2.0 (PDF 687 KB) (published 4/28/14)
- Version 1.0 (PDF 691 KB) (published 3/12/14)