Changes to System for Reporting TRACE Securitized Products Transactions
On Monday, January 30, 2012, FINRA will implement changes to the Trade Reporting and Quotation Service (TRAQS) – software for Securitized Products.
- A Matched Scan will be available for users to view matched transactions for the current day and previous 3 business days.
- A Historical Scan will be available for users to view trades older than T-20.
- The Trade Management filter function will include Execution Date, Quantity and Price.
- The Unmatched Scan filter will include Quantity and Price.
- The Security Scan data grid will include the Bloomberg symbol for the affected security.
An updated version of the Securitized Products Secure Web User Guide will be available shortly to reference these changes.
For questions, please send an email to FINRA Product Management or call (866) 899-2107.