Changes to TRACE Reporting System and Test Facility Availability
On Monday, April 9, 2012, FINRA will implement changes to the Trade Reporting and Quotation Service (TRAQS) software. These changes will affect both securitized products and corporate and agency debt transactions.
In addition, FINRA plans to enhance the Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine (TRACE) test facility (NTF) on April 9, 2012. The facility will not be available that day to test trade reporting via CTCI, FIX and the TRAQS Web application; API data downloads; and BTDS and ATDS trade dissemination. TRACE NTF will be available again on Tuesday, April 10, 2012.
General Processing Changes
FINRA is making general processing changes to:
- allow a Reporting Party Give Up (RPGU) firm to process a reversal transaction on trades in which they were a party; and
- correct a problem for drop copy cancel messages. The system will now provide drop copy of cancel message to Give Up firm on transactions in which they were a party.
TRAQS Website Changes
Changes to the TRAQS website will:
- inactivate the Web “Submit” button on the repair function after a specific repair has been successfully performed by the user;
- allow the user to modify the CUSIP or issue symbol when an attempted transaction has been rejected and is available for repair;
- add sub-product choices to the Matched Scan filter and data grid;
- add sub-product choices to the Unmatched Scan filter and grid; and
- include the RPGU in the Historical Trade Scan data grid.
Note: For Securitized Products RPGU data is not available prior to February 3, 2012.
FINRA will update the Securitized Products and Corporate and Agency Debt Secure Web User Guides to reference these changes.
For questions, please send an email to FINRA Product Management or call (866) 899-2107.