TRACE ATDS Specification
FINRA’s Agency Debt Trade Dissemination ServiceTM (ATDSTM) broadcasts last sale price and other relevant trade data to authorized market data vendors for US dollar-denominated Debt securities that are issued or guaranteed by an Agency or by a Government-Sponsored Enterprise, and are TRACE-eligible. As the transactions are entered into TRACE, FINRA will automatically generate data messages to be disseminated real-time on ATDS.
This document defines the communications interface and message format requirements for the output from ATDS. All references to a time of day in this specification are in Eastern Time.
- Version 3.3 (PDF 808 KB) (effective 11/2/15)
- Version 3.2 (PDF 697 KB) (effective 6/1/15)
- Version 3.1 (PDF 701 KB) (published 1/15/15)
- Version 3.0 (PDF 698 KB) (published 12/15/14)
- Version 2.3 (PDF 738 KB) (published 11/19/12)
- Version 2.2 (PDF 542 KB) (published 3/21/12)
- Version 2.1 (PDF 201 KB) (published 11/23/11)
- Version 2 (PDF 543 KB) (published 11/1/11)