Effective Date: January 29, 2016
- FINRA makes no exclusive proprietary claim to the specific fund content in the Fund Analyzer Tool that is not created by FINRA. FINRA obtains the specific fund content provided via the Fund Analyzer Tool from third party sources. You are neither restricted nor prohibited by FINRA from obtaining a copy of any original filing or content from a non-FINRA source. In the event you have any questions pertaining to fund specific content in the Fund Analyzer Tool, you should contact the relevant specific fund directly. FINRA is unable to answer any queries relating to fund specific content.
- FINRA reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Fund Analyzer Tool with or without notice to you. FINRA will not be liable to you or any third party should it exercise its right to modify or discontinue a Fund Analyzer Tool. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse will be to cease access to that Fund Analyzer Tool. Continued use of the Fund Analyzer Tool following notice of any such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and satisfaction with that Fund Analyzer Tool as so modified.
- You agree that the Fund Analyzer Tool shall be used ONLY for your own personal or professional use as follows:
- for providing specific fund content to specific clients, but in no event any other commercial purpose, including as part of a service bureau or similar arrangement;
- for noncommercial educational and research purposes consistent with the protection of investors and the public interest; and
- to distribute the output of the Fund Analyzer Tool via the email function. By using the email function you acknowledge that FINRA may collect report and email-related data for the purposes of improving the tool, traffic analysis, troubleshooting and other purposes. FINRA does not sell personal content to third parties for commercial purposes.
- All other uses are prohibited without advance permission in writing from FINRA. All requests to use the Fund Analyzer Tool for other purposes must be made in writing to FINRA clearly stating the purpose and manner in which the Fund Analyzer Tool will be used. Requests may be submitted to FINRA, Firm Compliance Tools, 1735 K Street NW, Washington, DC 20006. FINRA, in its sole discretion, may approve or reject any request.
- (a) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE FUND ANALYZER TOOL IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH ALL FAULTS AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE FUND ANALYZER TOOL SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FINRA, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, AND LICENSORS (THE “FINRA PARTIES”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE FUND ANALYZER TOOL AND YOUR USE THEREOF. FINRA MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE FUND ANALYZER TOOL THEREIN AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY: (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, QUALITY, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) TECHNICAL ERRORS AFFECTING THE FUND ANALYZER TOOL IN ANY WAY; (III) BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE FUND ANALYZER TOOL BY ANY THIRD PARTY; AND/OR (V) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE FUND ANALYZER TOOL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM FINRA OR THROUGH OR FROM USE OF THE FUND ANALYZER TOOL SHALL BE INTENDED TO PROVIDE ANY LEGAL, TAX, INVESTMENT OR FINANCIAL ADVICE OR TO BE COMPLETE ON ANY SUBJECT MATTER CONTAINED THEREIN.