Information for Employers & HR Professionals
FINRA offers a number of resources to help employers and HR professionals assist their employees save, invest and manage their finances.
- Retirement Made SimplerTM is a coalition formed by AARP, FINRA, and the Retirement Security Project to inspire and support employers who want to help their employees save more for retirement. By providing companies with tools, research, and information they need to automate their 401(k) plans, more Americans will achieve a safe and secure retirement. For more information, visit www.RetirementMadeSimpler.org.
- Help Your Employees Manage the Financial Impact of Unexpected Job Loss. Whatever the reason for job dislocations, your employees can face a period when handling their finances correctly will be critical to them and their family. Our brochure, Job Dislocation: Managing the Financial Impact of Unexpected Job Loss can help your employees take charge of their financial situation.
- Help Your Employees Achieve Their Retirement Dream. The following resources can help ensure that employees do not fall prey to early retirement scams.
- Help Your Employees Achieve Their Retirement Dream: Tips for Spotting Early Retirement Scams, offers tips on how to evaluate the financial professionals involved in early retirement seminars and the seminar materials such as invitations, slides, handouts and scripts.
- Early Retirement Seminars 101: Smart Tips for Spotting Retirement Scams, alerts employees to the pitfalls of early retirement schemes.