FINRA may reimburse arbitrators for reasonable travel expenses to attend a hearing. In such instances, arbitrators must submit Arbitrator Expense Reports within 30 calendar days of the date the expense was incurred.
The following are some resources to help you complete and submit your expense reports in a timely manner.
- FINRA Arbitrator Travel Policy (PDF 61 KB) - NEW
- Instructions for Completing Your Arbitrator Expense Report (PDF 38 KB)
- Frequently Asked Questions: Using ADTRAV, FINRA’s Travel Department
- Arbitrator Expense Report:
- Registration instructions for direct deposit
- Online arbitrator training: Completing Your Arbitrator Expense Report
- Direct Deposit Form
Using ADTRAV for Travel
Agents on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.