Resources for Mediators
Parties that agree to mediate frequently request a list of available mediators, which will include the Mediators' Disclosure Reports. The report provides parties with valuable information to help them make a decision on who they would like to mediate their case. FINRA mediators are required to keep this information current.
- Update Profile & Disclosures
It is an on-going obligation for mediators on our roster to provide current disclosure information on their Mediator Disclosure Reports. We encourage mediators to add references, which they feel are appropriate to their Mediator Disclosure. Parties may consider these references when selecting a mediator for their case. You may update information through the DR Portal.
- Contact a Mediation Administrator
- Mediator Training Opportunities
- Elder & Adult Family Mediation Training: October 23-25, 2018, Newton, MA
- Arbitration Training for Part 137 Arbitrators & Mediators – October 3, 2018 - New York City