This one-hour free webinar tackles a top priority for small firms: building an effective cybersecurity program with limited resources. Panelists share best practices, with a focus on how small firms can apply the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) framework. The webinar includes a discussion on the following topics.
- Overview of NIST Framework
- The role compliance should play in addressing cyber risks
- Factors for developing a cybersecurity program
- Focus of FINRA examinations
- Considerations for recognizing a cyber-attack and developing a process for response
Note: Access to webinars is limited to FINRA member firms and CRCP graduates. To view the webinar now, please register below.
- Myles Edwards, General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer & Chief Operating Officer, Shufro, Rose & Co., LLC
- Chip Jones, Senior Vice President, Member Relations and Education, FINRA (Moderator)
- David Kelley, Surveillance Director, FINRA
- Wendy Lanton, Chief Compliance Officer, Lantern Investments
- Adam Sedgewick, Senior Information Technology Policy Advisor, National Institute of Standards and Technology