FINRA supports connectivity to the ADF platform using FIX 4.4 protocol messaging. The following specifications detail the inbound and outbound message layouts for trade reporting, quoting and order response reporting to the ADF system.
- ADF FIX Specifications for Trade Reporting V 1.5 (Effective 9/5/17, PDF 1.26 MB)
- TRAQS Alternative Display Facility User Guide v 1.2 (Effective 9/5/17 PDF 249 KB)
- ADF FIX Specifications for Trade Reporting – version 1.4b (10/4/16, PDF 1.26 MB)
- ADF FIX Specifications for Quoting – version 1.1 (10/31/13, PDF 249 KB)
- ADF FIX Specifications for Order Response Reporting – version 1.6 (4/30/15, PDF 571 KB)
- TRAQS Alternative Display Facility (ADF®) User Guide – version 1.1 (11/14/16, PDF 2.0 MB)
FINRA ADF Reference Data is supplied via the Web API Specification for the Equity Trade Reporting Facility.
- Web API Specification – ADF v2.0 (12/9/13, PDF 580 KB)
For any technology questions regarding the ADF platform, please contact Product Management at (866) 899-2107 or email FINRA Product Management.