FINRA's online programs address a range of training and information for compliance personnel, registered representatives, administrative and operations staff, and those with supervisory responsibilities. Some of our programs deliver virtual compliance training that may be suitable for Firm Element continuing education.
- E-Learning Courses - 20 to 30-minute online courses for Firm Element, AML and other training primarily designed for registered representatives.
- Webinars - Free online video programs that include panel discussions with FINRA staff and/or industry experts.
- "What to Expect" Series - Resources that help compliance professionals understand FINRA's processes.
- Compliance Podcasts - FINRA podcasts are short online audio recordings that highlight news, regulatory updates and other compliance topics.
- A Few Minutes With FINRA - Brief video segments in which senior FINRA staff discuss timely regulatory topics and respond to comments from firms on specific areas of concern.