Permission to Use FINRA-Copyrighted Material
Individuals and organizations interested in using FINRA-copyrighted material must obtain permission from FINRA.
For details about FINRA’s copyright policy, linking to finra.org and FINRA’s trademark/service mark notices, see the Legal Notices page.
For information on linking to or reprinting FINRA Investor Alerts, see the Reprinting FINRA Investor Alerts page.
If you would like to request permission to reproduce, distribute or otherwise use FINRA-copyrighted material, contact us and include the following information, which will help expedite your request:
- Exactly which material do you wish to use?
- How do you plan to use the material?
- Who is the audience?
- How would you distribute it?
- When would you copy or publish it?
- Would there be any commercial use? If so, what would the sale price be?
- If you wish to include the FINRA material in a book, please include the title, author(s), publisher and number of pages in your request.