TRAQS Logout Feature
On Monday, December 4, 2017, FINRA will be enhancing its TRAQS secure website logout procedures for all products available via TRAQS. This includes TRACE, the Over the Counter Reporting Facility (ORF) and the Alternative Display Facility (ADF).
Beginning on December 4, the TRAQS website will include a logout feature, which, when clicked, will ask the user if they wish to end the TRAQS browser session immediately. If the user elects to logout, the user will see a message indicating the TRAQS session has ended. The user must then close their browser to initiate a new TRAQS browser session. TRAQS users will not be able to log back in to the TRAQS website unless they close their respective browser window and start a new browser session.
Users may also continue closing out of the browser by using the "x" out feature in the browser window. This also serves as the same action as logging out of TRAQS itself, since TRAQS would be running within the specific browser session.
- TRAQS Alternative Display Facility User Guide v1.3 (effective 12/4/17)
- TRAQS OTC Reporting Facility (ORF) User Guide v1.6 (effective 12/4/17)
- TRACE Corporate Bonds and Agency Debt User Guide v4.7 (effective 12/4/17)
- TRACE Securitized Products User Guide v4.8 (effective 12/4/17)
- TRACE For Treasuries User Guide v1.1 (effective 12/4/17)
Please contact FINRA Product Management or call (866) 899-2107 with questions regarding this notice.