2018 FINRA Annual Conference
Featuring Sessions and Events Specifically for Small Firms
FINRA’s 2018 Annual Conference brings together leaders of firms of all sizes, securities attorneys, government officials, FINRA senior leaders and representatives from other securities regulators for a three-day event to discuss regulatory priorities and practical compliance solutions.
This year’s event features more than 50 sessions, some of which are specifically designed to address the unique challenges of small firms, including:
- Common Examination Findings and Compliance Effective Practices
- Cybersecurity Guidance: How Small Firms Can Better Protect Their Business
- Financial and Operational Effective Practices
- Where to Turn When Questions Arise
- Learn about FINRA systems and offerings, and meet with more than 50 compliance exhibitors displaying compliance products and services.
- Meet Small Firm Advisory Committee (SFAC) members and small firm attendees to discuss topics of particular interest to small firm broker-dealers at the SFAC Luncheon.
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
901 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Register early to reserve your seat and take advantage of the flat discounted rate of $595 for small firm in-person attendees.
* Some sessions will be video broadcast live online. Online participants receive access to all conference materials, and can ask questions in real time. Since recordings of most sessions will be made available on-demand after the conference, participants can catch up on sessions they miss live.
Please direct questions about registration to (202) 728-6980 or via email.
This event is open to the media. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any media inquiries or for press registration.