Central Registration Depository (Web CRD)
FINRA operates the Central Registration Depository (Web CRD®), the central licensing and registration system used by the U.S. securities industry and its regulators. Web CRD contains the registration records of broker-dealer firms and their associated individuals including their qualification, employment and disclosure histories; it also facilitates the processing of form filings, fingerprint submissions, qualification exams and continuing education sessions. Web CRD is a secure system that only firms and regulators that have been granted access by FINRA can use. Learn more about requesting access, system functionality and best practices on the pages linked below.
The general public can review reports generated from Web CRD information that is disclosable through our investor protection tool, BrokerCheck.
- New CRD Overview Webinar • March 27, 2019 • 1 p.m. – 2 p.m., Eastern Time (ET)
Learn more about the new CRD system during a virtual overview of current functionality. Space is limited; please register early.
Additional information and registration is available on the Be in the Know page.
- FINRA’s Registration Systems are Migrating to the Cloud
Migration of FINRA systems to the “cloud” is an essential component of our ongoing transformation effort. Due to the complexity and amount of data involved, the migration will require three weekends in April to complete. During this time, Web CRD, IARD, PFRD and FPRD will be unavailable to all users. Please visit our availability schedule for the complete listing of days and times of these planned outages.
- 2019 ARM Annual Educational Conference
Management from FINRA presented at the Association of Registration Management’s annual conference, which was held March 4 – 6, 2019, in Amelia Island, Florida. View the FINRA panel presentation.
- Web CRD and IARD Release Notes
View explanations of recent and upcoming system changes in the release notes linked below:
- FINRA’s Annual Entitlement Certification Begins April 22
FINRA’s Annual User Accounts Certification Period will begin April 22, 2019, and conclude June 21, 2019. During this designated period, Super Account Administrators (SAAs) for firms with more than one user must certify that users at their firm who require access to applications in FINRA’s Entitlement Program have the appropriate entitlement privileges to perform their job responsibilities. For detailed information, refer to the Annual Entitlement User Accounts Certification Process page.
- Florida Military Fee Waiver Program: The Florida Office of Financial Regulation now provides active military members, veterans, their spouses, and their surviving spouses an opportunity for reimbursement of fees associated with licensure of securities associated persons. Visit the State of Florida’s Office of Financial Regulation for more information.