FINRA e-learning courses offer an affordable solution for Firm Element, anti-money laundering (AML) and other training needs. Firms trust FINRA's e-learning library for firmwide training on rules and regulations and how they are practically applied.
In addition, firms can supplement their existing training programs by purchasing individual courses for targeted training on specific compliance topics.
As of January 1, 2015, FINRA e-learning courses are available for purchase only via third-party training platforms. Existing users may continue to access their courses through the FINRA LMS for 12 months from the purchase date. FINRA will discontinue use of LMS for e-learning on December 31, 2015.
- Purchase E-Learning Courses and Library Subscriptions
- License Courses for Your Firm's LMS
- Download the E-Learning Course Catalog
- Features of FINRA E-Learning Courses
- FINRA Member Firms (Existing Users): Log In to the FINRA LMS
- Non-Members (Existing Users): Log In to the FINRA LMS
Note: Use of FINRA's e-learning courses does not guarantee compliance with regulatory requirements or create a safe harbor from regulatory responsibilities.