The eFOCUS system provides firms with the capability to electronically submit their Financial and Operational Combined Uniform Single (FOCUS) Reports to FINRA. FINRA member firms are required to compose and submit FOCUS reports to FINRA pursuant to SEC Rule 17a-5.
View 2016 Filing Due Dates.
Login to eFOCUS
eFOCUS is available through the Firm Gateway, which provides consolidated access to FINRA applications and timely information for your firm.
Go to https://firms.finra.org/ and use your existing FINRA user ID and password to login. If you are not yet familiar with the Firm Gateway, a brief tutorial is available from the login screen.
Upon logging in, access your firm's FOCUS filing through the eFOCUS system, which can be found under the 'Forms and Filings' tab.
- eFOCUS Training Overview Page (PDF 409 KB)
- eFOCUS Training User Guide. (PDF 2 MB)
- eFOCUS Filing Transmission
- Supplemental Statement of Income
- Form Custody
- Frequently Asked Questions
View step-by-step instructions for completing your firm's FOCUS filing. You can pause, fast-forward or rewind each tutorial using control buttons.
- Getting Started
- Entering Values In a Filing
- Creating Memos and Annotations
- Submitting, Amending and Printing a Filing
- Analyzing Filings
- Managing Reports and Bookmarks
- Exporting and Importing a Filing
If you have additional questions about eFOCUS or your firm's filing, contact your Coordinator. For questions about the eFOCUS system, contact the Help Desk at (800) 321-6273.