Public Offering System
The Public Offering System facilitates filings required under FINRA's Corporate Financing Rules (Rules 5110, 5121 and 2310). The Public Offering System replaces COBRADesk, which was retired on June 20, 2012. See Regulatory Notice 12-22 for the implementation schedule and other information.
- Log on at www.finra.org/publicofferingsystem/login
- Request access by following instructions below.
- User Guide (PDF 3 MB)
- Guidelines on Submitting a Filing (PDF 247 KB)
- Acquisitions User Guide (PDF 722 KB)
- Filing Guide
- Refiling Information
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Public Offering Review Meeting, June 14, 2013 (PDF 802 KB)
- Review Programs Guide (PDF 3 MB)
- Public Offering Dashboard
- Regulation A+ Filing Guide
How to Request Access
- The Super Account Administrator (SAA) at each firm has the ability to assign user access rights to the Public Offering System for themselves and employees at their firm.
- If your firm has designated an SAA for FINRA systems, contact that individual to change your existing user account or to create a new user account for you. To determine whether your organization has an SAA, log in to the Firm Gateway, click on "My Account" and view information from the "Applications & Administrators" link. If you do not have access to the Firm Gateway, contact FINRA at (301) 869-6699 to find out who at your firm is designated as the SAA.
- If your firm has not yet named an SAA, your firm must do so in order to access the Public Offering System. View instructions on how to entitle someone at your firm to serve in this role. Once your firm's SAA has been designated, contact that individual to request access to the Public Offering System.
Other Filing Organizations
In order to use the new Public Offering System, you and/or other individuals at your organization must request access to the system. Please contact FINRA Corporate Financing at (240)386-4623.