TRACE Data & Licensing
FINRA provides real-time and historic data for most TRACE-eligible securities to members and any others that choose to subscribe for a fee.
On this page, you will find information, pricing and agreements for TRACE data products and publications, including statistics, and academic studies
To learn more about licensing of real-time and end-of-day data please visit the “Real-Time & End-of-Day Market Data Section.” For historical data and licensing of data for academic use please visit the “Historic & Academic Market Data” Section.
- TRACE Initiative, TRACE Data and Data Access Options (PDF 49 KB)
- TRACE Pricing
- TRACE Retransmission Vendor Information
- Direct Feed Extranet Providers and Third Party Solutions
- TRACE Free Trial Program (PDF 57 KB)
- TRACE Fact Book Information (PDF 171 KB)
- TRACE Enhanced Historical Data (PDF 30 KB)
- Academic Data Product Sheet (PDF 57 KB)
- FINRA-Interactive Data Structured Product Aggregate Reports (PDF 241 KB)
- FINRA-Bloomberg Active U.S. Corporate Bond Indices
Real-Time & End-of-Day Market Data
- Real-Time Data
- Real-Time Technical Specifications/Sample Files
- Terminals and Snapshot Data
- End-of-Day Data
- Sample Files
TRACE Security Activity Report (TSAR)
TRACE Security Activity Report is a monthly report that provides aggregated statistics for each traded TRACE-Eligible Corporate and Agency (“CA”) security.