TRACE BTDS Specification
FINRA's Bond Trade Dissemination ServiceTM (BTDSTM) broadcasts last sale price and other relevant trade data for U.S. dollar-denominated, investment grade and high yield corporate bonds, church bonds and equity-linked notes to authorized market data vendors. As the transactions are entered into TRACE, FINRA automatically generates data messages to be disseminated real-time on BTDS.
This document defines the communications interface and message format requirements for the output from BTDS. All references to a time of day in this specification are in Eastern Time.
- Version 4.3 (PDF 346 KB) (effective 11/2/15)
- Version 4.2 (PDF 722 KB) (published 3/2/15)
- Version 4.1 (PDF 722 KB) (published 1/15/15)
- Version 4.0 (PDF 762 KB) (published 12/15/14)
- Version 3.4 (PDF 762 KB) (published 11/19/12)
- Version 3.3 (PDF 562 KB) (published 3/21/12)
- Version 3.2 (PDF 570 KB) (published 3/2/12)
- Version 3.1 (PDF 216 KB) (published 11/23/11)
- Version 3.0 (PDF 570 KB) (published 11/1/11)