Web EFT Schema Documentation and Schema Files
These documents provide a formatted version and explanatory text for firms to follow in building batch forms and retrieving reports. These documents are updated periodically to reflect any changes to the Web CRD form filing and Web EFTTM reports schemas.
Web EFT requires all data in XML format. Any form filings submitted via Web EFT must also comply with Web CRD's completeness checks and business rules.
- Release 2015.09 Impact to Web EFT (PDF 622 KB) – Updated 9/12/2015
- Release 2015.09 FAQ (Updated 9/12/2015)
U4/U5/NRF and BR Schema Files (.XSD format)
The form filing schema files may be downloaded to a user's computer and loaded locally into a user's XML editing software. This permits the user to validate files against the CRD Form Filing schema immediately, without the need to repeatedly upload batch form filings and wait for the results.
As a courtesy, generic sample form filings are provided below. Please note that these are not intended to serve as templates, but rather to provide a visual representation of what filings may look like in the updated format. Additionally, we have provided a link to the blank versions of the forms and the accompanying instructions for reference purposes.
- Sample U4 Upload with DRPs
- Sample U5 Upload with DRPs
- Sample NRF Upload
- Blank Forms and Instructions
Reports Schema Files (.XSD format)
The following reports schema files provide the basic data elements to help users build their tables.
- Branch Information Report
- Individual Information Report
- Post Accounting Report
- Post Appointments Report
- Post Approvals Report
- Post Branch Deficiencies Report
- Post Branch Individual Report
- Post Branch Status Report
- Post Deficiencies Report
- Post Enrollments Report
- Post Exams Report
- Post FingerPrint Report
- Post Pending Report
- Post Termination Report
BIR Mapping Document (PDF format)
The following document highlights the elements that have changed between BIR version 04/2014 and 10/2005.
Web Service Schema Files (.XSD format)
The following web service documentation provides the schema and sample files.
- Pre-Filing Information Request
- Pre-Filing Information Request - Sample
- Pre-Filing Information Results
- Pre-Filing Information Results - Sample
- Web Service XML Guide
For questions that you may have regarding Web EFT, please contact the Gateway Call Center at (301) 869-6699 or by email.