Web EFT System Availability & Upcoming Releases
Web EFT System Availability
Web EFT is available 24 hours per day, except when maintenance or software releases affect availability. Uploaded files are only processed during Web CRD hours.
The Web EFT Test Environment is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m., Eastern Time (ET); however, intermittent outages may occur due to software deployments and other internal testing activities.
Upcoming Web EFT Releases
Web EFT will be updated in the 3rd Quarter 2015. Highlights include:
- Allow the submission of U4/U5 Disclosure Reporting Pages (DRP).
- Convert form filing schema format from attribute-centric to element-centric
- Update country codes across all forms and reports
- Begin delivering daily posting reports on Saturdays
- Other fixes and enhancements
The following Web EFT Update and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) provide detailed information of the changes.
In an effort to keep Web EFT firms informed of developments and release changes, please join us for a monthly conference call the fourth Wednesday of every month beginning January 28, 2015, at 1:00 p.m., ET. To join the conference call, please phone 866-733-7504, and enter passcode 6577526.
Questions regarding upcoming Web EFT releases should be directed to the Gateway Call Center at (301) 869-6699 or by email.