Week II: Capstone
Prerequisite - Week I: Foundation
2019 Program Dates: November 17 – 22
This course takes place at Georgetown University's McDonough School of Business in Washington, DC. Over five days, Georgetown University business and law school professors and financial services industry experts explore a series of advanced-level regulatory and compliance topics that help participants build on previous coursework covered during Week I.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- understand the evolution of insider trading regulation, theories and case law and evaluate situations for insider trading violations;
- understand the evolution of the national market system, factors that contribute to market risk and notable regulatory responses to events and abuses;
- analyze U.S. anti-money laundering laws and global anti-money laundering regimes; and
- assess implications of the latest regulatory challenges, trends and developments.
Candidates are assigned materials to review in advance of the course work—including rules, regulations, compliance and regulatory guidance, and other relevant readings. Pre-course work is sent out approximately 30 days before each program. There is approximately 20-30 hours of pre-reading per week-long course.
View the schedule at-a-glance for our November 2019 course.
On the final day of the Week II course, participants must complete a written assessment. Participants who pass both Week I and II assessment are awarded the CRCP designation.
* Price includes registration fees, hotel accommodations, meals and materials.
The course schedule is subject to change. Continue to visit this website for the most up-to-date information.
Course attendees may receive CLE and CFP credits.