Upgrade Your Web Browser
If you are using an out-of-date web browser, please upgrade your browser to one of these free and up-to-date options.
What browser am I currently using?
All users can check their current browser at https://whatbrowser.org
Why do I need an up-to-date browser?
There are three reasons why you should consider updating your web browser.
Older web browsers may have security defects that render them vulnerable to viruses and other forms of attacks. Upgrading to a current web browser will provide better protection from these threats.
Current web browsers are faster, more usable, and more stable.
- User Experience
Today's website (including FINRA.org) use technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3, which are not fully supported by older web browsers. By using an out-of-date browser, you may not be able to access all the content and features that are available.
What if I'm not able to update my browser?
If you are not able to install or remove software on your computer due to your organization's IT policies, please contact your IT administration, and ask for an up-to-date web browser.
Firm Gateway Users
If you are a Firm Gateway user, please refer to the information below.
- Rule 4530 (a,b,d) filing does not support Chrome.
- eFOCUS does not support Safari.
- Browser usage is reviewed monthly. Additional browsers will be added if usage meets or exceeds 5% of total login activity.
- IE with Chrome Frame is not supported
- The supported browsers above are for use with traditional devices (desktop/laptop) and do not apply for use with mobile devices (phones/tablets.)