Industry Professional Contacts
Industry contact information appears below; for other contacts visit
- FINRA Call Center
- Main FINRA Phone Number: (301) 590-6500
- FINRA Coordinator Program
- FINRA has assigned a dedicated point of contact to each firm to address your questions on such topics as rules, filing deadlines and compliance resources.
- FINRA District Offices
- View a listing of FINRA District Offices around the country.
- FINRA Education & Programs
- For more information about FINRA's educational programs and events in the U.S., or to register, please contact us via email or call (800) 321-6273.
- Requests for Comments
- FINRA provides various methods to submit comments in response to its requests for comments via the Regulatory Notice (formerly "Notices to Members") process.
- File a Regulatory Tip
- A Regulatory Tip may be filed by industry members or professionals who are aware of instances of unfair practices, fraud, or abusive conduct involving brokers or brokerage firms.
Contact Information for Market Transparency Systems
- Permission Requests
- Individuals and organizations interested in using FINRA-copyrighted material must obtain permission from FINRA. Learn more and contact us for permission to use FINRA-copyrighted materials.
- Office of the Ombudsman
- The Ombudsman's Office provides a neutral and confidential forum for member firms and their employees, public investors and any other business or individual who interacts with FINRA to voice their concerns about operations, enforcement, or other FINRA activities or staff.
- Report Problems With Our Website
- Please let us know if you experience difficulties with any of our Web pages.