FINRA Contact System (FCS) - Instructions & Help
FINRA rules require that member firms maintain a list of firm contacts in the FCS. You should update your firm's contact information within 30 days whenever changes occur and confirm the information on record for some positions (Exec Rep, AML, BCP, etc.) on an annual basis. The Program Details page provides additional information, including links to related rules and Notices.
Logging into the FINRA Contact System (FCS)
You must be a properly entitled staff member of a FINRA member firm in order to access FCS. If you do not have entitlement, please see your firm's Account Administrator, who can update FCS on your behalf and/or grant you access to the Contact System. Please note that your firm must have a FINRA "Approved" status before you can complete any updates to FCS.
To log into the FINRA Contact System:
- Go to the FCS Login Page: https://firms.finra.org/fcs.
- When prompted, enter your FINRA Entitlement login information.
- If you have forgotten your login information or cannot login successfully, please contact your firm's Super Account Administrator (SAA) or Account Administrator (AA) for assistance. If you are the SAA or AA, please call the FINRA Call Center at (301) 869-6699.
- Upon successful login, the Roles page in FCS will be displayed.
Each guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to complete each section in FCS, please select the appropriate guide below:
- Contact and Role Management (contact information for the key roles/positions at your firm)
- Annual Review (required annual review of key contacts and related Information)
To obtain additional assistance regarding the FINRA Contact System FCS:
- Call the FINRA Gateway Call Center at (301) 869-6699.
- Send us an email.