CRD Training and Support
FINRA is building a new CRD system, and we are taking a fresh approach. We are building it alongside the existing Web CRD (which we will refer to as ‘classic CRD’) and implementing the new CRD features incrementally to give users time to acclimate as well as provide us with feedback. We will continue to add and grow the training materials for the new CRD system as they become available. On this page, you will find job aids and resources for both systems.
- New CRD Reference Guide – This job aid provides instructional information about how to use the features available in the new CRD system.
- Log into New CRD: https://mycrd.finra.org.
- New CRD Entitlement – Firm administrators can find information about how to add or remove access to the new CRD entitlement privileges that are available.
- Foundations of CRD/IARD Training Session – Firm users can attend sessions offered by FINRA that provide a comprehensive overview of system functionality and best practices.
- FINRA Registration and Disclosure Bootcamp – Firm users can attend training that provides in-depth information on how to accurately submit disciplinary events and gain insight on hot topics that pertain to maintaining securities registrations.
- Learn more about Custom CRD Training that is available for firm users.
- CRD Quick Reference Guides – Concise job aids that provide instructional information along with guidance on using CRD.
- How To Download A Report From CRD
- CRD Frequently Asked Questions – Find answers to frequently asked questions about CRD.
- Small Firm CRD Resources - For smaller firms, FINRA provides user manuals, visual aids and other tools to help them with CRD-related registration activities.
- Investment Adviser Representative (RA) Form Filing Scenarios
- System Availability Schedule – View CRD’s weekend and holiday availability.
- System Links – Provided are URLs to access CRD and the CRD site for Registered Representatives.
- Release Notes – Review brief descriptions of enhancements and changes to CRD that are implemented with each software release.
- Upcoming Releases and User Testing – Receive advance information about future CRD/IARD software releases and learn about user testing opportunities.