Request Manager facilitates the electronic exchange of information between firms and FINRA. With Request Manager, which is available via the Firm Gateway, firms are able to securely submit, manage and track FINRA information requests.
Learn more about the features.
- Webex Presentation: File Upload Widget
- Webex Presentation: Request Manager Email Enhancements
- Webex Presentation: Request Manager Partial Submissions
- Important Changes to Request Types – Beginning January 11, 2020.
Obtaining the Entitlements to Access Requests for Exams and Inquiries
Your firm's Super Account Administrator (SAA) has the ability to grant individuals at your firm the rights to access FINRA applications. To access a specific request, contact your firm's SAA and ask the SAA to grant the appropriate entitlement, as follows.
|Exam Request||Required Entitlement|
|Cycle Exams||WebIR entitlement|
|Cause Exam||Information Requests entitlement|
|Advertising Investigation||Information Requests entitlement|
|Market Regulation Inquiries||Information Requests entitlement|
|Corporate Finance Inquiries||Information Requests entitlement|
If you do not know your firm's SAA, use the following steps to locate your firm's SAA.
1. Go to the Firm Gateway and click the "My Account" link
2. Click "Applications & Admins" under the "My Account" menu at the top left of the page.
3. Contact your SAA for the entitlement to access required Exam requests.
Finding Information Requests
FINRA requests for information are available under the “Information Requests” tab in Firm Gateway. This tab contains Cause and Cycle exams, Advertising, Market Regulation Inquiries, Corporate Finance Inquiries, Bluesheets and Preliminary Investigation requests.
To access information requests - go to the Firm Gateway and click Information Requests Tab.