E-Bill is FINRA’s financial system that enables entitled users to view accounting details of FINRA Flex-Funding and Renewal accounts, fund the accounts, pay annual renewal assessments and view and pay FINRA invoices.
FINRA is upgrading its back-end accounting systems at the beginning of October. As a result of this upgrade, the E-Bill system will be unavailable from Thursday, October 1, until Friday, October 9. Read More.
- View your firm’s FINRA Flex-Funding Account balance and activity, export transaction details, generate reports, fund the account using ACH, request refund, request reallocation and transfer funds to an affiliated firm. *
- View Renewal Account balance during the renewal cycle and make a payment using ACH or reallocation from your firm's FINRA Flex-Funding Account.*
- View Invoice balance and make payments by ACH or credit card (up to $50,000) or by reallocating funds from your firm's FINRA Flex-Funding Account.*
- Setup Alerts to receive notifications.*
* Features are subject to entitlement.
How to Request Access to E-Bill
- The Super Account Administrator (SAA) at each firm can assign entitlement to E-Bill for themselves and employees at their respective firms. View the SAA Self-Entitlement Guide for E-Bill for more information.
- To determine who is your firm's SAA, log in to the Firm Gateway, select “My Account” and select the “Applications & Administrators” link. If you do not have access to the Firm Gateway, contact FINRA at (301) 590-6500 to find out who at your firm is designated as the SAA.
- If your firm has not yet named an SAA, your firm must do so in order to access E-Bill. View instructions on how to entitle someone at your firm to serve in this role. Once your firm’s SAA has been designated, contact that individual to request access to E-Bill.