E-Bill is FINRA's financial system that enables entitled users to view accounting details of FINRA Flex-Funding and Renewal Accounts, fund the accounts, pay annual renewal assessments and view and pay FINRA invoices.
On This Page
- View your firm's FINRA Flex-Funding Account balance and activity, export transaction details, generate reports, fund the account using ACH, request refund, request reallocation and transfer funds to an affiliated firm. *
- View your firm's Renewal Account balance during the renewal cycle and make a payment using ACH or reallocation from your firm's FINRA Flex-Funding Account.*
- View your firm's Invoice balance and make payments by ACH or credit card (up to $50,000) or by reallocating funds from your firm's FINRA Flex-Funding Account.*
- Setup Alerts to receive notifications.*
* Features are subject to entitlement.
- The Super Account Administrator (SAA) at each firm can assign entitlement to E-Bill for themselves and employees at their respective firms. View the FINRA Entitlement Reference Guide for more information.
- To determine who is your firm's SAA, log in to the Firm Gateway, select "My Account" and select the "Applications & Administrators" link. If you do not have access to the Firm Gateway, contact FINRA Support Center at (301) 590-6500 to find out who at your firm is designated as the SAA.
- If your firm has not yet named an SAA, your firm must do so in order to access E-Bill. View instructions on how to entitle someone at your firm to serve in this role. Once your firm's SAA has been designated, contact that individual to request access to E-Bill.
On October 1, 2020, FINRA began assessing state sales and use tax for certain FINRA-provided products and services. As a result, certain FINRA fees assessed on invoices and your Flex-Funding Account may now include state sales tax amounts added above the standard fee. In general, the applicability of state sales tax is determined by the location of your firm, which is derived from Form BD or Form ADV main address information. To identify FINRA fees that include a tax assessment, firms should review their invoices in E-Bill or the FINRA fees assessed through the Flex-Funding Account. Any applicable sales and use tax is calculated when the fee posts to the Flex-Funding account and is not reflected when the transaction is pending.
Note: As a result of ongoing changes to state tax laws, the assessment of state(s) sales tax is subject to change, without notice.