FINRA on Twitter
Today is the 20th anniversary of @FINRA's TRACE—a crucial driver of greater market transparency and investor protection.— FINRA (@FINRA) July 1, 2022
We're celebrating this milestone by reflecting on the history, impact and future of this pioneering platform.
Learn more ▶️ https://t.co/5EAhLrUnRk pic.twitter.com/9cBdHEN1A9
Technical Notice: In observance of Independence Day, our Market Transparency Reporting Systems will be closed on Monday, July 4.— FINRA (@FINRA) July 1, 2022
Learn more ▶️ https://t.co/4tiULfw6KS
FINRA is dedicated to protecting investors and safeguarding market integrity in a manner that facilitates vibrant capital markets.
Every investor in America relies on one thing: fair financial markets. To protect investors and ensure the market’s integrity, FINRA is a government-authorized not-for-profit organization that oversees U.S. broker-dealers. We work every day to ensure that everyone can participate in the market with confidence.
- every investor receives the basic protections they deserve;
- anyone who sells a securities product has been tested, qualified and licensed;
- every securities product advertisement used is truthful, and not misleading;
- any securities product sold to an investor is suitable for that investor's needs; and
- investors receive complete disclosure about the investment product before purchase.