FINRA on Twitter
1 in 44 seniors report when they've been scammed. This number is due to embarrassment and because they don't know where to report their case. If you need help, you can call the FINRA Securities Helpline for Seniors ☎️ https://t.co/JjRNPFMZxR— FINRA (@FINRA) January 22, 2021
FINRA is dedicated to protecting investors and safeguarding market integrity in a manner that facilitates vibrant capital markets.
Every investor in America relies on one thing: fair financial markets. To protect investors and ensure the market’s integrity, FINRA is a government-authorized not-for-profit organization that oversees U.S. broker-dealers. We work every day to ensure that everyone can participate in the market with confidence.
- every investor receives the basic protections they deserve;
- anyone who sells a securities product has been tested, qualified and licensed;
- every securities product advertisement used is truthful, and not misleading;
- any securities product sold to an investor is suitable for that investor's needs; and
- investors receive complete disclosure about the investment product before purchase.