FINRA on Twitter
The 2022 Small Firm Conference countdown is on!— FINRA (@FINRA) October 3, 2022
Focused on small firms’ practices and tips for complying with @FINRA rules, you won't want to miss the chance to discuss current topics with our senior staff.
Register now: https://t.co/FdbAOATP3r #FINRASF pic.twitter.com/8i5jZSA7XH
Time can be a young person's most valuable asset. Need proof? Here's a look at what can happen if you start saving for #retirement at age 22 vs 30. ▶️ https://t.co/Pdp6DvwXNf pic.twitter.com/1v8d2wsAYD— FINRA (@FINRA) October 3, 2022
FINRA is dedicated to protecting investors and safeguarding market integrity in a manner that facilitates vibrant capital markets.
Every investor in America relies on one thing: fair financial markets. To protect investors and ensure the market’s integrity, FINRA is a government-authorized not-for-profit organization that oversees U.S. broker-dealers. We work every day to ensure that everyone can participate in the market with confidence.
- every investor receives the basic protections they deserve;
- anyone who sells a securities product has been tested, qualified and licensed;
- every securities product advertisement used is truthful, and not misleading;
- any securities product sold to an investor is suitable for that investor's needs; and
- investors receive complete disclosure about the investment product before purchase.