FINRA on Twitter
Are you working to build out your resume 📄 before graduation 🎓? If you're looking to work in finance, consider taking the Securities Industries Essentials (SIE) Exam. Learn more today! https://t.co/CAuIjsBahf pic.twitter.com/FAo61Fh4zI— FINRA (@FINRA) April 14, 2021
Are you looking for a new #podcast? Try out #FINRAUnscripted—the voice of the nation's largest non-government securities regulator.— FINRA (@FINRA) April 14, 2021
It's available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts. 🎙️ https://t.co/CrCy7t63nC pic.twitter.com/Eaf7Y9r07p
Imagine that the interest rate on your savings account is 1% a year and inflation is 2% a year. After 1 year, would the money in the account buy more than it does today, exactly the same or less than today?— FINRA (@FINRA) April 13, 2021
Take the quiz here: https://t.co/Lnl0rhaIKj#FinancialLiteracyMonth
FINRA is dedicated to protecting investors and safeguarding market integrity in a manner that facilitates vibrant capital markets.
Every investor in America relies on one thing: fair financial markets. To protect investors and ensure the market’s integrity, FINRA is a government-authorized not-for-profit organization that oversees U.S. broker-dealers. We work every day to ensure that everyone can participate in the market with confidence.
- every investor receives the basic protections they deserve;
- anyone who sells a securities product has been tested, qualified and licensed;
- every securities product advertisement used is truthful, and not misleading;
- any securities product sold to an investor is suitable for that investor's needs; and
- investors receive complete disclosure about the investment product before purchase.