FINRA on Twitter
Think income and debt are the key barriers to investing for millennials? Actually, many say it's a lack of knowledge. That's why we have this page to help young would-be investors get started 👉 https://t.co/4Vml3VnKe8 pic.twitter.com/MmnsKagunF— FINRA (@FINRA) December 3, 2021
Protecting investors is at the center of everything we do. Learn how our @FINRA_Tech team is innovating and moving us forward using the cloud, big data and advanced analytics to help us achieve our mission. https://t.co/aVAUGBeNVZ pic.twitter.com/rDk1B2Z2IC— FINRA (@FINRA) December 2, 2021
Approximately one in ten U.S. adults are victims of fraud each year. Stay safe this holiday season and avoid becoming drawn into a scam—look for the red flags of fraud. 🚩 https://t.co/aCHukdlwWd— FINRA (@FINRA) December 2, 2021
FINRA is dedicated to protecting investors and safeguarding market integrity in a manner that facilitates vibrant capital markets.
Every investor in America relies on one thing: fair financial markets. To protect investors and ensure the market’s integrity, FINRA is a government-authorized not-for-profit organization that oversees U.S. broker-dealers. We work every day to ensure that everyone can participate in the market with confidence.
- every investor receives the basic protections they deserve;
- anyone who sells a securities product has been tested, qualified and licensed;
- every securities product advertisement used is truthful, and not misleading;
- any securities product sold to an investor is suitable for that investor's needs; and
- investors receive complete disclosure about the investment product before purchase.