FINRA on Twitter
Remote Exam Update: We are adopting an interim accommodation request process to allow candidates to take additional FINRA exams online, including the Series 24, Series 57, Series 79 and Series 99 exams. This change is effective on Feb. 24.— FINRA (@FINRA) February 25, 2021
Learn more ✏️ https://t.co/zI91rOWt2j
NEW Virtual Conference Panel: Join @FINRA staff and industry panelists as they share how they implemented their remote branch inspection plan using Zoom, electronic documentation review and other technological tools.— FINRA (@FINRA) February 25, 2021
Watch here ▶️ https://t.co/JxHdKrak9Q pic.twitter.com/GjdFqsXAEv
FINRA is dedicated to protecting investors and safeguarding market integrity in a manner that facilitates vibrant capital markets.
Every investor in America relies on one thing: fair financial markets. To protect investors and ensure the market’s integrity, FINRA is a government-authorized not-for-profit organization that oversees U.S. broker-dealers. We work every day to ensure that everyone can participate in the market with confidence.
- every investor receives the basic protections they deserve;
- anyone who sells a securities product has been tested, qualified and licensed;
- every securities product advertisement used is truthful, and not misleading;
- any securities product sold to an investor is suitable for that investor's needs; and
- investors receive complete disclosure about the investment product before purchase.