FINRA on Twitter
#ICYMI: Check out the latest #FINRAUnscripted episode, where EVP & Head of @FINRA Enforcement Jessica Hopper walks us through the Enforcement process from referral to final outcome and details the many steps along the way.— FINRA (@FINRA) March 3, 2021
Listen here 🎙️ https://t.co/F4PtYerPZh pic.twitter.com/uCb3GSmX8H
Our Board of Governors is currently convening virtually for their first meeting of 2021. Curious how our board works and who it's composed of? Learn more ▶️ https://t.co/1zHW4VWDiX pic.twitter.com/Ayk20xRDMz— FINRA (@FINRA) March 3, 2021
FINRA is dedicated to protecting investors and safeguarding market integrity in a manner that facilitates vibrant capital markets.
Every investor in America relies on one thing: fair financial markets. To protect investors and ensure the market’s integrity, FINRA is a government-authorized not-for-profit organization that oversees U.S. broker-dealers. We work every day to ensure that everyone can participate in the market with confidence.
- every investor receives the basic protections they deserve;
- anyone who sells a securities product has been tested, qualified and licensed;
- every securities product advertisement used is truthful, and not misleading;
- any securities product sold to an investor is suitable for that investor's needs; and
- investors receive complete disclosure about the investment product before purchase.