The FINRA Entitlement Program provides a secure way for firms to access many of the web-based applications, materials and services they use with a single user ID and password.
Following are links to additional information regarding the FINRA Entitlement Program:
- Password Requirements
- Systems/Applications Information
Forms & Information
- SAA Entitlement – Access the New Organization SAA Form to designate an SAA for your new firm and review instructions for replacing/updating an SAA, as well as information pertaining to the annual FINRA Entitlement user accounts certification process.
- SAAs are responsible for creating and maintaining account administrator and user accounts for their firms. If you do not know who the SAA is at your firm, log in via the Firm Gateway, click on My Account and view information on the Applications & Administrators tab.
- FINRA Entitlement Program Certification Representative (CRep) Designation Form – Applies to organizations without an SAA
- Entitlement Information for FTP/IFT Users – Applies to File Transfer Applications
- Entitlement Information for Service Providers – Applies to File Transfer Applications
- Investment Adviser Entitlement Forms & Information – Applies to the Investment Adviser Registration Depository (IARD) System