Skip to main content

CRD Residential Change of Address - Former FINRA Registered Representatives

Pursuant to FINRA By-Laws, individuals continue to be subject to the jurisdiction of FINRA for at least two years after their last FINRA registration is terminated (this two-year period may be extended under certain circumstances). As such, former registered representatives must report residential address changes to FINRA for at least two years following the date their last FINRA registration was termed.

FINRA has streamlined the process for updating residential addresses by adding functionality to the Financial Professional Gateway (FinPro) to enable former registered representatives to update their residential address information. First-time users of this website must create an account. Once an account has been created, users can log in to update their residential address at any time and view their CRD record.

Access the Financial Professional Gateway

Please note that a post office box (P.O. Box) is not acceptable as a residential address. Additionally, individuals who are currently registered should contact their firm’s compliance/registration department to update their residential address information in CRD via a Form U4.

If you have any questions or require additional assistance, contact the FINRA Support Center at (240) 386-4040.