Skip to main content

For updates and guidance related to COVID-19 / Coronavirus, click here.

Paul B Kraetsch Comment On Regulatory Notice 21-19

PAUL B KRAETSCH
N/A

I find it appalling that Hedge Funds are allowed to continue shorting stocks that don't even exist daily. It truly amazes me how THE most talked about and purchased Stock can go down daily. The fact that there is so many people cheering for the stock to decrease and force a company into bankruptcy makes me sad. We are talking about real lives here. There are over 6 million retail investors waiting for justice. Do your job as the greatest coach of the Patiots would say. Let America know that the 3% OF THE PEOPLE don' actually have control over the rest of the nations 97%.