13600. Required Hearings
(a) Hearings will be held, unless:
(1) The arbitration is administered under Rule 13800(c), Rule 13801, or Rule 13806(e)(1);
(2) The parties agree otherwise in writing; or
(3) The arbitration has been settled, withdrawn or dismissed.
(b) The panel will decide the time and date of the hearing at the initial prehearing conference or otherwise in another manner.
(c) The Director will notify the parties of the time and place at least 20 days before the hearing begins, unless the parties agree to a shorter time.
Amended by SR-FINRA-2018-003 eff. Sept. 17, 2018.
Amended by SR-FINRA-2009-015 eff. Sep. 14, 2009.
Amended by SR-FINRA-2008-021 eff. Dec. 15, 2008.
Adopted by SR-NASD-2004-011 eff. April 16, 2007.
Selected Notice: 07-07, 08-57, 09-48, 18-21.
- Regulatory Notice 18-21July 23, 2018
- Regulatory Notice 09-48August 14, 2009