Trade Reporting and T+1 Settlement
March 27, 2023
In mid-2024, in accordance with the industry-led shortened settlement cycle from two business days (T+2) to one business day (T+1), FINRA will implement its changes for equity trade reporting. Please see DTCC notice for details of the financial industry coordination for this project.
FINRA has updated the following specifications in anticipation of this change:
- ADF FIX Specifications for Trade Reporting v1.14 (Effective 5/28/2024)
- TRAQS Alternative Display Facility User Guide v2.3 (Effective 5/28/2024)
- ORF FIX Specifications v1.11 (Effective 5/28/2024)
- TRAQS OTC Reporting Facility User Guide v2.4 (Effective 5/28/2024)
- TDDS 2.1 Specification v1.1 (Effective 5/28/2024)
- FINRA ADDS User Guide v16.5 (Published 3/27/2023)
Please contact FINRA Product Management or call (866) 899-2107 with questions regarding this notice.